Sunday, June 09, 2013

Well it's been a lovely day, been in the garden doing my pots
ready for the plants going in.
must make the best of it while we can.
Will get plants in next few days.
Challenge 36 for 'Glitter n sparkle' is ,
Fathers day/men's cards.
This week my image is
'Let's play' from 'Crafty Sentiments'
 
I printed my image and coloured with promarkers, then cut outthe shapes
using my grand calibur and some of my grand labels which I also made the
shaped card from.
the layers are made from an old blue  piece of pattern paper, a piece of
dark blue card from my stash, finished off with a couple of swirls cut on
the cameo, with added butterflies.
 
Our sponsors this week are:
 
Sassy Studios who are offering 4 images from their store
................................................................
 
Scribbles Designs who are offering 3 images from their store
....................................................................... 
 
Crafty Sentiments who are offering 3 images from their store
................................................................................
 
Inky Impressions who are offering a $10 Gift Cert for their store
...........................................................................................
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment