Sunday, June 02, 2013

Challenge 35 'Glitter n sparkle'
theme this week anything beginning with 'B'
my image this week is
'Butterfly and Hibiscus'
by 'Floppy Latte'.
 
My image is coloured with promarkers, I cut a border frame on my cameo
so that is my first 'B' my butterfly is my second 'B' which is got bling on it.
I choose some check red/pink card to show the border off. Then added more
bling with the gems on border .
 
 
Sponsors this week  are:
 
Bugaboo who are offering the winner 7 images from their store
 
Floppy Latte who are offering the winner $6 gift Cert
 
Jellypark who are offering the winner 3 images from their store
 
Guylous Inimitability who are offering the lucky winner a $10 gift Certificate from their store
 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Pam, love the die cut with the colour peeping through and you have coloured the image perfectly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. o my word, pam! is this gorgeous! GORGEOUS! thank you so much for choosing to use an FLD image!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete