Sunday, May 19, 2013

Challenge 33 'Glitter n sparkle'
is
'Bright Funky colours '
I got this fab image by
Delicious doodles called 'Earth mother'
which I really enjoyed making.
 
'Don't you just love her'.
I first printed my image, well I printed two.
First went with purple hair , then tried the orange, so choose the orange
to go with.
I found some orange glitter card and went with that and backed it onto
black card, also backed image on black as well.
Cut a lacy border and flowers and leaves, butterfly on my cameo,
the butterfly I glittered, the flowers and leaves I put them in my melting pot
(first time using it)
I do hope you like it.
 
Our sponsors this week are:
 
Lacey Sunshine who are offering a $20 gift cert for their store
 
Qkr stampede are offering 5 digis of choice from store
 
Delicious Doodles who are offering one lucky winner4 images from store
http://deliciousdoodles.blogspot.co.uk/

Di's Digi downloads a $10 gift cert for their store
 
And I am entering this card into the Delicious Doodles
Challenge#36 lace
 
 
 
 
 


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Pam, love the image and all the detail. Good luck in the challenge. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image , great card hugs txx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous turned out great love it love the leaves and butterfly xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a gorgeous card, love the fab colours you have used xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pamela she is gorgeous hun, love the image and great colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous Delicious Doodles card you have made here. She is such a stunning image and you have coloured perfectly. It fits our challenge this week well of “lace”. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog Design Team Member)

    ReplyDelete